- Come to class prepared. Bring books, assignments, (sharpened) pencils, and anything else needed for class.
- Always do your best and participate in classroom activities.
- Raise your hand to speak!
- Speak appropriately without using negative comments or foul language.
- Do not touch, use, or take others' property without permission.
- Enter and Exit the room quietly.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- No fighting!
- No candy or eating of any kind in the classroom (unless told otherwise).
- The room will be kept neat and clean. All materials will be put away. No littering!